- Some were 'ok'
- Some fell to bits on the gig. Seriously.
- Some of them wouldn't adjust to the correct hight - i.e. I couldn't get the bass high enough because they'd been designed with a low slung guitar in mind...
- They were NEVER wide enough
- And some of them were just... well, crappy!
What I've always wanted to have, is a bass strap that was made by bass players, for bass players... and one that wasn't mass-produced... I dreamt of a bespoke handcrafted strap that was going to last me a lifetime.
So, to cut a long story short... I never found the perfect strap for me... and because I'm a super nerd when it comes to this kind of thing, I decided a few months back that I would go on my own personal journey to find the perfect craftsmen and commission a bass strap to be made... one that ticked all the boxes of what I believe a great bass strap should be.
Now, if you follow SBL on any of our social channels such as Facebook or Instagram you'll know that we've been hard at work over the last few months...
And now, I'm OVER THE MOON to announce that we've been working with some AMAZING craftsmen and designers, and have created what I think is THE perfect bass strap.
- Completely hand crafted
- Designed with the bass player in mind
- Wide enough to be SUPER supportive on the shoulder
- Made to last a lifetime
- And most importantly... looks and feels AMAZING!
If you're like me and want an amazing handcrafted and designed bass strap that will last you a lifetime - this is a one off opportunity to get something truly unique.
We've only commissioned a TINY amount of these straps to be made... so we're expecting that these exclusive pre-orders are going to sell out insanely fast.
As always, see you in the shed...